Trail’s End Camp (TEC) is a sleep-away summer camp for children and young adults aged 6 to 17 in a ideal location to live a truly enriching experience. It's vast terrain, beautiful wooded area and wonderful facilities make it an exceptionally charming site for campers . TEC is a place to build strong friendships, create lifelong memories and develop social skills. Campers will learn valuable life skills such as cooperation, benevolence, and self-confidence.
At TEC, campers will eat healthy meals, sleep in cozy cabins and tents, and enjoy the stunning natural beauty with our creative and professional staff. Campers get to choose out of a variety of amazing programs, such as:
• Arts & Crafts
• Performing Arts
• And so much more!
A world-first Sustainable Happiness concept that links health, well-being and sustainability as a common thread in program development. Campers will have the opportunity to be involved in service projects that benefit the camp and their community. Creative projects for campers and staff will be to plant gardens, build a mini farm and habitat enhancement projects for birds, monarch butterflies, and fish.
1. Our Goal: To give our campers the best 12 days of their year!
2. Our Activities: Sports, Arts, and our Camp Fires!
3. Swimming: Our half-Olympic sized pool allows campers to swim, play and cool off during those hot summer days.
4. Friendships: The friends you make at Trail's End Camp will last a lifetime!
5. Our Food: Delicious meals and lots of snacks!
6. The experience: Get out of the city and experience things you have never experienced before!
7. Our Staff: Several Fun-loving, compassionate and well trained staff that are dedicated to making your child's summer safe and fun.
8. Affordability: Our camp offers incredible, low prices for our 12 day sessions!
9. Ratio: Our ratio of staff to campers means that campers get the attention they need!
10. Fun: With endless activities outdoors and indoors, friends, and amazing scenery, there will be non-stop fun for all our campers!