REGISTRATION FOR 2019 CAMP IS NOW OPEN!
Download Trails End Camp 2019 Flyer
Trail’s End Camp (TEC) is a sleep-away summer camp for children and young adults aged 6 to 17 in a ideal location to live a truly enriching experience. It's vast terrain, beautiful wooded area and wonderful facilities make it an exceptionally charming site for campers . TEC is a place to build strong friendships, create lifelong memories and develop social skills. Campers will learn valuable life skills such as cooperation, benevolence, and self-confidence.
At TEC, campers will eat healthy meals, sleep in cozy cabins and tents, and enjoy the stunning natural beauty with our creative and professional staff. Campers get to choose out of a variety of amazing programs, such as:
• Arts & Crafts
• Performing Arts
• And so much more!
Trails End Camp 2019 SESSIONS:
The dates for the sessions:
TEC session 1 : July 1 - July 10
TEC session 2: July 10 - July 19
TEC session 3: July 19 - July 28
One with the Wilderness: July 28 - August 1
1. Our Goal: To give our campers the best 12 days of their year!
2. Our Activities: Sports, Arts, and our Camp Fires!
3. Swimming: Our half-Olympic sized pool allows campers to swim, play and cool off during those hot summer days.
4. Friendships: The friends you make at Trail's End Camp will last a lifetime!
5. Our Food: Delicious meals and lots of snacks!
6. The experience: Get out of the city and experience things you have never experienced before!
7. Our Staff: Several Fun-loving, compassionate and well trained staff that are dedicated to making your child's summer safe and fun.
8. Affordability: Our camp offers incredible, low prices for our 12 day sessions!
9. Ratio: Our ratio of staff to campers means that campers get the attention they need!
10. Fun: With endless activities outdoors and indoors, friends, and amazing scenery, there will be non-stop fun for all our campers!