A FREE online event from Dad Central
Friday, August 21, 2020 at 12:00 pm EDT
This talk will help dads focus on the most important principles to remember, no matter what happens with school reopening.
Every parent wants to know their kids will be safe and have a good experience at school.
With the return to school announcements, you might be feeling unclear about what to do. You probably have questions like:
- What steps do you need to take to keep kids safe?
- How will your kids respond if/when they go back to school?
- What concerns might they have?
- What concerns do you have as a parent?
- What can you do as a dad to help your kids and family manage this transition?
The return to school is already a stressful transition for parents and kids, and with COVID-19 creating so much uncertainty, it makes this year even more challenging.
Our goal is to help you navigate the uncertainty and be there for your kids, so please join us for Supporting Kids in the Transition Back to School. This talk will help dads focus on the most important principles to remember, no matter what happens with school reopening.