The Outdoor Family Educator will develop, promote, and animate a series of social and cultural activities in parks in the south-west area of Montreal, touching on sustainability, Nature, and Happiness & helping to promote individuals’ well-being through outdoor family activities.
• 17 years of age before July 1st of this year
• Desire and ability to work with children and adults outdoors
• Lead activities and be prepared to brainstorm and plan on a weekly basis
• Attend training sessions, workshops and staff meetings as required.
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of the pedagogical documentation.
• Create evaluation tools to assess the effectiveness of activities
• Prepare/lead activities appropriate to the age, interest of the families
• Promote and supervise on-site activities in concert with the CCS staff
• Prepare final report, including summaries of activities and workshops
• Submit recommendations for future activity integration