CCS is working with Chris Adam of the Earthvalues Institute in an Environmental Leadership Program at Dawson College.
The Environmental Leadership Program is for youth
10 to 14, who want to learn more about their world
and the ways they can make it a better place!
Facilitated by Chris Adam of Earthvalues
- to teach and model a new way of living,
- focused on sustainable development
- work with over 100 scientific specimens of plants and animals from the Montreal region
- improve the connection between society and nature
- inspire leadership for change!
Children will learn through discussion, using active listening skills, and through outdoor and indoor activities. The program is based on several best practice programs for social development and is offered at no cost to families. Should any parent require bus or metro tickets CCS will happily provide them upon request.
Each session will occur 11:00 am to 3:00 pm on the following dates (the program includes a healthy lunch):
- Session 1: 8 Weeks on Saturdays (Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 8, 15)
- Session 2: 8 Weeks on Saturdays (March 8, 15, 22, 29 April 5, 12, 19, 26)
To register your child, please contact:
Ashley Allen, CCS Camps Coordinator
514-937-5351 ext 277 OR firstname.lastname@example.org