CCS is following the lead of local public health authorities concerning prevention of the spread of Coronavirus among vulnerable populations. Therefore, until Friday 1 May 2020, we are suspending all group activities which take place at all of our satellite operations. This includes:
- All schools at which our programs operate,
- Marcel Giroux Community Centre, 4501 Bannantyne Ave, Verdun
- Saint Raymond Community Centre, 5600 Upper Lachine Rd, Montreal
- 7491 Rue Cordner, Montréal,
- 4322 Wellington St, Verdun, and
- 451 de l’ Eglise, Verdun,
- Kidzilla at 7955 Newman Blvd, Lasalle;
- 8600 Rue Hardy, LaSalle
- 1080 Dollard Ave, Lasalle
We will keep you informed as more information becomes available. Please return to this site for updated announcements.
In the meantime, here are some basic hygiene rules that apply now, more than ever:
- Wash your hands often with warm running water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- If you do not have access to soap and water, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with the inside of your elbow or using a tissue.
- If you use a tissue, throw it out as soon as possible and wash your hands after.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth)
- Stay home when sick.
- Frequently clean and disinfect contact surfaces and shared items.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you are worried or anxious about the Coronavirus, call 1-877-644-4545 telephone health consultation service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information, please visit this Government of Québec web page: https://www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019/